Great Service, Great Prices
Our company was founded by our grandfather in 1928 and has been in the family ever since. Brown Brothers Drilling, Inc. still remains a family-owned business known in the community for our reliable service.
• The company was founded by our Grandfather, Lester H Brown in 1928 and began his drilling business using a Rope Machine, later purchasing a Cable Tool Rig.
• In 1940, our father Maurice Brown purchased the business from his father.
• In 1963, Maurice purchased his first Schramm Rotary Drill Rig, later purchasing a second drill rig as his sons, Larry, Maurice Jr. and Mark joined the family business.
• In 1973 after the passing of Maurice, his three sons and daughter Linda took over the drilling business.
• Brown Brothers Drilling, Inc has been a well-known and reliable name in the community since.
Call or email us for more information or to get FREE estimates and a consultation.